Perry's five was good but it wasn't telling anything more than what it said on the blurb.I had to give it a mark out of three I couldn't give it a one so I gave it a two. I couldn't recommend this book to anyone sorry Gareth.P.Jones and anyone who disagrees. You could leave me a comment at the bottom of this post.
The invisible boy was about a boy who's parents have won a composition to stay at a hotel on the moon. But their son or anyone under twelve couldn't go so his neighbors looked after him, but their neighbors are planning something evil. But when the boys parents get lost in outer space their plan comes together. Their going to take the insurance money. But their was one thing they didn't count on that one night an alien called splodge would arrive and spoil them. For one thing he made him disappear once and he came back but the second time it didn't go so smoothly until someone arrives to fix EVERYTHING! I would recommend Sally Gardner's book's.
I read both books and I've won bronze but I'm hoping to get even further and win silver or gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment